Alabama White Sauce on Smoked Chicken Drumsticks
Alabama White Sauce Ingredients
- 2 cups Dukes Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp BBQUE TEXAS Here Piggy Piggy Rub
- 2 tbsp Horseradish
- 2 Lemons squeezed
- 2-3 lbs Chicken drumsticks
- BBQUE TEXAS Cluckin’ Good rub
- Prep your chicken drumsticks first by using a really sharp knife to slice one area on the drumstick from top to bottom all the way down to the bone. Pull apart the two sides of the slice and begin separating the meat from the bone so that the chicken drumstick is flayed open and flat. Make sure to leave some part of the meat, on the opposite side of the first cut, still connected. Repeat this for all of your drumsticks.
- Combine together all of your sauce ingredients into a bowl.
- Coat your chicken by applying BBQUETEXAS Cluckin’ Good rub generously on both sides. Season it well, because no one likes bland chicken.
- Fire up your grill and cook your chicken at 300 degrees until its internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- That’s it! Your chicken is ready to dunk into that Alabama White Sauce & dig in!