Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
- 1 Lb Lean Ground Beef
- 3 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Yellow Onion, Diced
- 2 Tsp Worcestshire Sauce
- 12 Oz Bacon, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Pickles, Chopped
- 4 Tbsp BBQUE TEXAS Prime Time Steak Seasoning
- 16 Egg Roll Skin Wrappers
- You’ll start by browning your ground beef in a skillet and generously season it with some BBQUE TEXAS Prime Time Steak Seasoning. Then you’ll mix in some Worcestershire Sauce and diced onions with your ground meat. Once they both are browned, you’ll add in 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a separate skillet, fry up 12 oz of chopped up bacon. Once it’s browned, get a mixing bowl and combine your ground beef mix with the bacon and chopped up pickles.
- Get a cutting board and lay an egg roller wrapper down flat. Take your finger and outline the edges of the wrapper with water. Add a fingerful of shredded cheese to the middle of the wrapper, and then add a spoonful of your ground beef mixture over it. Top it with some more shredded cheese.
- Now you’re ready to wrap up your egg roll. Fold the side corners in towards the middle, burrito-style. Fold one corner all the way over the filling. Then roll the wrapper away from you, tucking in the sides as you go. Repeat this for 15 more times until all of your egg rolls are wrapped.
- Then in a new skillet, preheat canola oil (filled about mid-level of the pan) on high until it reaches 350 degrees. Fry each egg roll for about 4-5minutes or until they’re browned and crispy.
- Transfer your egg rolls from the oil with a pair of tongs to a cooling rack. Let them rest 4-5 minutes before serving. Serve hot with a dipping sauce of your choice (ranch or burger sauce works best!).