Loaded Tator Tot Appetizer Cups
- 1 Mini muffin tin
- 1.75 lb Bag of Tator Tots (Frozen)
- 5 slices Bacon
- 3 tbsp
BBQUE TEXAS Holy Grail Seasoning
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup Green Onion
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- You’ll start by letting your tator tots thaw out for about an hour. Then you’ll preheat your oven to 400 degrees for your bacon and spray your muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- You’ll then want to prep your toppings by starting with chopping up your green onion and grating your cheese (if you’re not using pre-shredded cheese). I did two types of cheeses in the video link below, one pre-shredded, one grated! Either is fine.
- Then you’ll dust the top of your bacon strips with some BBQUE TEXAS Holy Grail Seasoning and let it bake at 400 degrees for about 10-20minutes, depending on your level on crispiness.
- You’ll then take your hand and mix up your thawed out tots (you’ll want about two tots for each muffin opening), and add in some olive oil, an egg and a cup of shredded cheese to bind the ingredients. Your tator tot mix is now ready for shaping!
- You’ll then use your fingers to form the tator tot mix to the muffin tin into a cup shape, like the video shows. Now you can bake the tator tot cups at 425 degrees for about 15 minutes, then add your cheese and chopped up bacon to the bottom of the cups, and bake them again for about 3-5 minutes, until your cheese is melted. Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes, and then pop them out of the tin.
- They should pop right out! Add the rest of your toppings (mine were sour cream and green onions!) and enjoy!