Marry Me Chicken
- 2 cups flour
- 4 Chicken breasts
- BBQUE TEXAS Cluckin’ Good Seasoning
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbs minced garlic
- Fresh basil for garnish
- 3 tbs Irish butter
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Slice your chicken breast into cutlets. Rub olive oil or oil from your sun-dried tomatoes onto the chicken on both sides.
- Season each side of your chicken breast cutlets with BBQUETEXAS Cluckin’ Good Seasoning.
- Dredge the chicken in flour, and shake off any excess flour. Transfer to a plate or cutting board(don’t stack the chicken as they will stick to each other.)
- In a cast-iron skillet on medium heat, melt your butter and olive oil.
- Brown the chicken on both sides until it’s golden brown, transfer onto a warm plate, cover, and set aside.
- Sauté the garlic and chopped onions fora minute or until it’s fragrant. Add the chicken stock, heavy cream, and the parmesan cheese to the skillet. Allow the sauce to simmer for a couple of minutes, then sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Put the chicken in the sauce, top with sun-dried tomatoes, and let the sauce simmer and thicken for a few more minutes.
- Your Marry Me Chicken is now ready! Just garnish with chopped fresh basil leaves and serve warm platedon top of a bed of pasta or mashers (we did ours with mashers, and it washeavenly!).