Prime Time Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- 1 Cast Iron Skillet
Prime Time Garlic & Butter Steak Bites Ingredients
- 1 lb boneless prime beef tenderloin steak
- BBQUE TEXAS Prime Time steak seasoning
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 sticks butter
- 3/4 cup shaved parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- You’ll start first by coating the beef tenderloin with extra version olive oil to use as a binder before you season your meat. Then you’ll cube all your meat evenly into 1” to 1 1/2” cubes and coat the steak again now with the BBQUE Texas Prime Time Steak Seasoning.
Prep and Boil Potatoes
- Wash your potatoes and then quarter them into pieces. Then place them in a pot of salted water and boil them until they are fork tender. Leave them boiling while you do your steak and sauce prep.
Steak Bites and Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Next you’ll preheat your cast iron skillet with extraversion olive oil to medium high. Sear the meat while cooking it on both sides until it’s medium rare. Remove the meat from the skillet and in the same cast iron skillet, add the garlic, butter, heavy cream, parsley, scallions and shaved parmesan, and stir while cooking it until the sauce is thickened.
- Drain your potatoes in a strainer and then add them back into a pot. Mash your potatoes with a hand masher and add butter, heavy cream and season to your liking. Your dish is ready to serve! Start by plating the prime time garlic & butter steak bites over the potatoes and then pouring the creamy parmesan sauce on top with a gravy boat. Now you’re ready to dig in and enjoy!
@bbquetexas This Garlic & Butter Steak Bites recipe is AMAZING 🥩🤤🧈 You know Texans love our meat & potatoes. It’s as good as it looks! You have to try it out, along with our award-winning steak seasoning! 🙌🏻 Full recipe is online at bbquetexas.com #bbquetexas #texasbbq #comfortfood #steaktiktok #texasyall🇨🇱 #primetimesteak #tiktokrecipe #viraltiktok ♬ original sound - BBQue Texas