Traeger Smoked Mexican Street Corn
- 8 ears Corn
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- Crema Mexicana Sour Cream
- Garlic cloves
- 1 cup Diced onion
- 4 tbs Holy Grail BBQue TexasSeasoning
- 1/2 block Cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Dukes mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Cotija cheese
- 1/2 cup Cilantro
- 1 stick butter melted
- Olive oil
- Add brushed olive oil and butter to your ears of corn, then generously season corn with BBQue Texas seasoning (flip them and season both sides). Set your Traeger to 350 degrees. Cook your corn for about 25 minutes total, and rotate them several times throughout, cooking all sides evenly. Remove the corn from the grill. Take a knife and remove the corn from all sides, leaving just the kernels. Mix your kernels into a cast iron pan and squeeze fresh lime juice over them. Then add in your sour cream, mayo, minced garlic, diced onion, Holy Grail BBQue TexasSeasoning, fresh cilantro and cotija cheese, and mix all together.
- Put your skillet in the Traeger for 20 more minutes, and then remove it. Sprinkle in additional cilantro, cotija cheese and Holy Grail seasoning for toppings. Dig in and enjoy this creamy, smoky corn flavor with chips!